Join us Tuesday, March 3rd, 7PM, at the Holiday Inn Eastgate for our next Clermont Tea Party meeting. Our special guest speaker is Pat Manger, Clermont County Engineer. At this month’s meeting, learn more about:
- How road projects are funded on local, state, and federal levels.
- How regional governments “bring back” money for local projects from federal gas taxes.
- Transportation Improvement Districts or “TIDs.”
- How potential road projects are prioritized.
- How contractors are selected for projects.
Also, learn more about projects currently underway in our area, such as the Eastgate I-275/SR 32 Interchange:
Are you interested in running for office?
We are planning an upcoming event to help recruit new, local candidates to run for office. There will be many positions on the ballot this November such as trustee, fiscal officer, school board, mayor, city council, and more.
Help us reach out to prospective candidates about election timelines, filing to run, collecting candidate petition signatures, fundraising, and campaigning. Join us Tuesday for more information on how to spread the word.
Clermont Tea Party
Posted in News and Updates
Tagged Clermont County Engineer, Clermont County Tea Party, fiscal officer, I-275 / SR 32 Interchange Construction, local office, Pat Manger, run for office, school board, TID, Transportation Improvement District, trustee
Amazing week of Liberty. Continue reading
Warren County Liberty Alliance When: Monday, February, 16th at 7pm Where: Mason Fire Station 51, 4420 North Mason Montgomery Rd. Mason, Ohio Special presentation about counties being able to become “Right to Work” entities. Jim Waters will describe whether that … Continue reading
Liberty meetings this week happening in the Tri-State area; Congressman Massie, Veterans celebration, natural rights, Rand Paul and more. Continue reading
Thank you to all who attended our meeting last night.
Follow-up information from the meeting:
- We are still looking for local candidates for the November 2015 election. Positions such as school board, township trustee, fiscal officer, city council, and more will be on the ballot. Call the Clermont Board of Elections to learn more about filing deadlines and other requirements for running. Visit their website or call 513-732-7275 to learn more.
- Join Rand Paul in Clermont for dinner on February 17th. Tickets for the Clermont GOP’s Lincoln Reagan Day dinner featuring Senator Paul are available on their website. Cost is $85 per person. Learn more and get tickets at gopclermont.org.
Our panel discussion on the topic of addiction and the heroin problem in our county was outstanding. Two keys for turning the tide on this problem are raising awareness and directing people toward help.
Helpful resources for helping battle addiction in our area:
A few pictures from the February 3, 2015 meeting:
Judge George Pattison, Captain Steve Leahy, Judge Kevin Miles, Judge Tony Brock, Prosecutor Vince Faris, Karen Scherra:
Municipal Court Judge Kevin Miles:
Municipal Court Judge Tony Brock:
Clermont County Sheriff Tim Rodenberg:
Our next monthly meeting will take place 7pm, Tuesday, March 3rd at the Holiday Inn Eastgate.
Posted in Action Alerts, News and Updates, Recent News
Tagged Captain Steve Leahy, clermont board of elections, Clermont County Tea Party, Judge George Pattison, Judge Kevin Miles, Judge Tony Brock, Karen Scherra, Prosecutor Vince Faris, Rand Paul
Learn more about Opting your kids out of the Common Core PARCC tests and help by calling your State Rep to ask them to support HB5, the Safe Harbor bill. Continue reading
Liberty Meetings in the Tri-State area this week. Continue reading
Many of you have read or heard about the heroin epidemic in the news recently. Most will be surprised to learn that this problem is rampant here in Clermont County. Responding to it is overwhelming our court system and is one of our fastest growing local government expenditures.
On Tuesday, February 3rd, 7pm, at the Holiday Inn Eastgate, we will be hosting representatives from local law enforcement and the court system for an open panel discussion on the heroin epidemic.
The panel members will include:
- Prosecuting Attorney Vince Faris
- Sheriff Tim Rodenberg
- Captain Steve Leahy
- Judge George Pattison
- Judge Kevin Miles
- Judge Tony Brock
- Karen Scherra Director of Clermont Mental Health and Recovery Board.
Join us for this important discussion about the role citizens can play in finding a solution to this costly and damaging problem.
Clermont Tea Party
Cincinnati Tea Party Tax Day 2015 is the Liberty event of the year! We want you to 'Be the change you want to see'. Featured speaker Matt Kibbe from Freedomworks is ready to energize you! Also featuring Ben Swann, 55krc's Brian Thomas and Hamilton County Commissioner Chris Monzel. This will be an amazing night of information and inspiration. Continue reading